Monday, March 5, 2018

Week 8 Progress

I think that I am doing very well in this class, as I am pretty far ahead points wise. This is because I have been trying to do a good amount of the extra credit each week, so it has been piling up and hopefully I get to finish this class ahead of time. I would say my weekly routine is normally pretty good however due to the snow days and a busy week of tests the past two weeks have made me adjust but both times I got all of the work I needed to do. The class assignments I enjoy most are the extra credit ones especially the Learning by HEART and Wikipedia Trails. I like these because they are something different and somewhat relaxing to learn about material that makes you think differently or is just fun facts. Other than the extra credit assignments, my favorite is story writing. I think it is fun to write my own story and be creative. Not many classes I have been in allow for such creativity and that is why this assignment is fun to do.

I really can’t think of any changes I would like to make for the second have because I feel that I am performing very well and am actually ahead of schedule. The feedback I have received has been pretty positive as well, so I just don’t see too much reason to make many changes however I fully believe that I can always improve. I might try to change the style of my reading notes into a more bullet point style as I have seen from others in the class, but I do like how much detail I put in my notes, so I would need to find a common ground.

I found this image on Flickr and it reminds me that I must keep working because I am capable of conquering my challenges as I approach the end of this semester. 




No comments:

Post a Comment