Saturday, March 3, 2018

Famous Last Words: Physics Mind?

I enjoyed this week’s reading and felt that the story that I wrote based off of it was pretty good. I think that I’ve started to truly understand how to make a story original based off another one. I like how when I read now I think of ideas that I could use rather than just analyzing the reading as a story. I guess this means I’m taking steps towards a writer’s mind.

In reviewing my week based off of school it was an interesting week. I had 2 tests which neither of them I would say were easy. However, I have never been more prepared for two tests so early. The first test:Neurobiology was the one I had postponed due to the snow days so I had more than enough time to prepare. Genetics which I took Friday was the first time I have gone to bed before 11 pm the night before a test in college. I just felt 100% read for it and didn’t think I could learn anything more. The reason’s I found these tests hard was not because I was unprepared rather I just find it hard to apply the knowledge I may have in the way that the teacher want’s us to know it. This is always a task I can improve one but normally I don’t figure out how I should learn something until the end of a semester.


Next week I only have one test and that is my physics lab practical. I am slightly worried for it because the whole engineering mind is completely different than my mind. I am not necessarily sure how I can prepare for this so my plan is to kind of wing it…. I guess you will have to read my post next week to see how it went in my mind.

I found this on Wikimedia Commons and I chose it to represent that Physics Practical I am preparing for next week which includes light bulbs. 

1 comment:

  1. I bet you knocked those test out of the park. How is that nuero class going? I have some many people in my other classes that seemed to all wait to take genetics this semester for Thompson, a smart move for sure, that were all freaking about the test this past week. Everyone was upset it seemed at their first test so I hope they all did better and I'm sure your physics lab will go fine. No worries!

    ReplyDelete