Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Famous Last Words: Not Much Longer

This week was a nice change of pace for this class. It felt like we got a break from the constant reading and writing and it was nice to reflect what we have worked on so far in this course. The reflecting made me proud of myself as I have put in a lot of time trying to work on the extra credit so that way I can finish this course earlier than usual. I really have about 2 more weeks from the way I add things up and plan on doing the work for this class. This is kind of why the review week we had was nice because I could see how far I have came since I started writing and reading the Indian Epic stories. It is crazy how one can truly learn a skill in a short time if they just repeatedly practice. I have been doing well in school overall this semester as I have truly tried to focus up and work ahead of schedule on my classes. I am trying to finish my last semester strong and would love if I could end with a 4.0 but I know that this will be tough for my Neurobiology class is something I have never had to tackle in terms of learning style yet in my college career. I plan on only getting better though and taking all the steps needed to set myself up though. It is weird to think I might only have two more of these Famous Last Words posts for I enjoy after doing the work in this class reflecting on the events that occurred or how I plan to prepare for the next week.

Speaking of next week I have no tests for the first time in ever so it will be nice to just focus on DAT studying before we enter spring break!

I found this image on Wikimedia Commons to represent the review week.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gavin! I hope you do well on your DAT and good luck studying for it! Use your spring break wisely and study because time flies from you so fast! I know my friend is going to use his spring break to study for the GMAT, but the problem with him is that he gets distracted so easily! Go for the 4.0 and work hard! You can do it! I hope you have a wonderful spring break and once again, GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete