Monday, March 5, 2018

Learning Challenge: Sleep techniques

10 proven ways teachers can improve their sleep

One thing I knew that this article talks about is the caffeine before bed part. I am one of those people who is very effected by caffeine and it truly makes me stay up late at night if I have any type of caffeine hours before I even go to bed, so I have to make sure that I am smart with my choice of drinks. One thing that I learned was that clutter in one's room can make them not sleep as well. I personally have never cared about the cleanliness of my room. I normally have clothes and other items all around the floor, I hate making my bed, and I wouldn't say my mattress is the most comfortable as I notice how hard it is sometimes. I haven't been sleeping very well at all lately and I notice I struggle with falling asleep so I want to try and keep the clutter out of my room and maybe even making the bed in the morning. This is a laziness and not caring issue so it shouldn't be that hard for me to fix and I will see if I see any better results with falling asleep. 


I chose this image because it is a bed that is made and I want to try and start making my bed in the mornings. I found this image on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment