Monday, March 5, 2018

Growth Mindset: Beyond School

When thinking about Growth mindset beyond my academic school life I can't think of anything I have really put as much effort into other than working out. I recently have tried to lose weight as I was really into working out all through high school and played multiple sports. As I came to college I completely stopped working out and started eating a lot more as well and it eventually caught up to me. The past few months I have been on a mission to eat better and work out in order to lose weight. I believe this is the aspect of my life currently that I show the most growth mindset because I have done research and try to keep it in my mind consciously how I can lose weight each day. I know this isn't the most learning but as I've started to do this, I have become more confident and had a better outlook of things so I think it is a direct correlation. If anything it just makes me think more positively and even gives me more energy to work on other things so I think that if I were to apply the mindset of constant betterment like I do here, I would be able to do better in constantly learning for school as well. Maybe I should try to set goals each day for studying like I do for the amount of calories I want to lose in a day or how many miles I want to run. I think that this will be a continuous learning for me as I want to make myself be challenged.
I found this image on Pixabay.

No comments:

Post a Comment